Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 2009 (PC) online - Improved ?

Options
  • 20-12-2008 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

I havent bought it on the pc this year because it has been unplayable online in recent years. Has it improved ? Is it still laggy ?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Only played 1 game on Xbox live so far and of course i had to play against Brazil. Connection wasn't too great, similar to what i had on 2008. Not great but playable. I didn't have those glorious moments like in 2008 where i thought i was playing the ball out of the defense and ...woosh.... goal scored against me.
    But well... this is based on 1 on line game only.

Keeping myself very busy with Be a legend.
    Just that mode was already worth it for me to buy the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

inforfun wrote: »
    Only played 1 game on Xbox live so far and of course i had to play against Brazil. Connection wasn't too great, similar to what i had on 2008. Not great but playable. I didn't have those glorious moments like in 2008 where i thought i was playing the ball out of the defense and ...woosh.... goal scored against me.
    But well... this is based on 1 on line game only.

Keeping myself very busy with Be a legend.
    Just that mode was already worth it for me to buy the game.

I have *ahem* acquired it through other means so have played single player thoroughly! I swore I would never buy another Pro Evo game until the online play actually worked. As far as I am concerned, they have been selling us an incomplete game for years. The online play just doesnt work regardless of how good your connection is. I was keen to find out if it has been improved.

Advertisement