Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late night Luas

• 20-12-2008 3:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Was anyone on the Late night LUAS last night that broke down in charlemont around quarter to 4?

Just wondering if they will be giving refunds:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭John_C

I was on a day Luas once which broke down and I received a refund after writing to them. I even got my return fair back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Don't suppose it was connected to the incident where a chap got injured by a tram at Ranelagh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

BrianD wrote: »
    Don't suppose it was connected to the incident where a chap got injured by a tram at Ranelagh?

I doubt it. The driver just announced that this tram is out of service but to be honest I'm not sure. RTE said on their website that incident took place at 12:30 but that might not be accurate.

Advertisement