Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost text messages..... please help!!

• 20-12-2008 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

im on meteor and its been happening to me for a while.sometimes when i send text messages they send but there not delivered to the other person, for some reason this only happens when im texting certain people. its reallly frustrating, can anyone tell me is this a conection problem or what

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Have you contacted Meteor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Collie_18

no not yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Collie_18

i did that but they didnt know wat the prob was really, they were tellin me to delete all the messages in my inbox but that didnt help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

deleting all the messages in my inbox actually did help me once - to my surprise.
    when they said inbox, they meant everything, like sent items, drafts etc.

you could try a different phone for a while to see if it is yours or your sim card/meteor account. its most likely your phone.

if your not against it, you could consider saving all your numbers then reset the phone completely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Do you have delivery reports turned on? What do they say? If you don't have them on then turn them on.

How many other people do you have problems with? What networks are they on?

Make sure the messages aren't sitting in the outbox on your phone.

Try a different phone for a while and see if the problem continues.

Advertisement