Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GH:WT Band in a Box in stock anywhere?

Options
  • 20-12-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if anywhere has any of the full packages still in stock?

Decided to pick it up for Christmas but I'm guessing it's gonna be hard to find, so does anyone have any info? Preferably as close to Dublin as possible. ;)

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Shouldn't be hard to find at all, dar83. Just ring around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

You didn't saw for what console you are looking for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

dar83 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if anywhere has any of the full packages still in stock?

Decided to pick it up for Christmas but I'm guessing it's gonna be hard to find, so does anyone have any info? Preferably as close to Dublin as possible. ;)

Cheers.

Tell me where in dublin (centre, north, south, west, etc) and tell me what console and I can probably help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I was in HMV grafton street today and the place was overflowing with the boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Hey thanks for the replies fella's. Got one in Game yesterday without too much hassle, apparently.
    The better news for me was that I didn't need to venture into town myself at all, someone else was already in there and picked it up for me. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭taibhse1966

hi guys, COMPLETELY forgot to get a present for my husband who is a guitarist, and thought this would be the crack can't get it in Smyths locally to me here in Tallaght - anybody any thoughts on where I can get it and roughly how much to expect to pay - Smyths was 194.99. Would be eternally grateful :) Have a reasonably free day tomorrow so can travel within reason. thanks sooooo much. For Wii btw

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭taibhse1966

Thanks Mr E - rang Game in the sq and got the last one in the shop :cool: Happy Christmas!

Glad to hear it ... Many happy returns, and enjoy rocking around the Christmas Tree. :)

Advertisement