Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bravia KDL-40V4000, What's the Cheapest Price?

• 20-12-2008 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

Hi, as the title suggests I'm interested in one of these sets for as little as possible. I am more than willing to travel up North to pick one up, so that's definately not an issue.

The cheapest I've found so far is from laptopsdirect.ie @ approx €715 delivered. Dixons.co.uk seem to have decent offers on a wide range of TVs also on their site, but from what I can see dixons.co.uk seems to be an online retailer as opposed to mirroring store prices, am I right in my thinking here? If so that would be a shame as I don't think they would deliver to the south, if they'd even be willing to arrange a pickup from a store up North that would be great.

Basically as close to €600 I can get for this TV the better. Anyone know of any January Sales figures or special offers? Also I'm hoping with the price of Sterling dropping this just might be feasible.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. Of course I am willing to wait until after Christmas (for sales) if the price is right. Finally are there any issues/differences between buying a TV up north and buying in the south?. I read somewhere before that someone bought a Toshiba and during first power up it went checking for freeview channels and wouldn't continue until it found them. I thought this was a bit strange, but I haven't heard similar reports with the Sony's.

Advertisement