Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone ever used Goism?

• 20-12-2008 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever bough a Goism world phone? Does anyone know anything about them? Are they better than O2 or Vodafone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Glacier

Has anyone even heard of one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Do you mean www.gosim.com ??

No, I haven't heard of them either but maybe with the right link others could give you feedback :)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Stoned Hippy

I bought one of their simcards at the start of last summer. The trip I planned to use it on fell through but I brought it to China with me instead. I rarely used it there due to the great availability of wifi but I made one call from it and it worked ok, not smoothly but I got there (and was overcharged for it too I seem to recall).
    Also people tried to ring me a couple of times and weren't able to get through. If I were you i'd check out mayroam.ie, they are slightly more expensive but you get an Irish gateway number which is handier than the foreign mobile number gosim give you.

Advertisement