Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First year Spanish modules

Options
  • 20-12-2008 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

hey... so basically last year i was a twat in college and dossed and ended up failing spanish for beginners 1b.. ...
    Im resitting it in semester 2 this year... anyway .. i was wondering does anybody who's just done the semester 1 beginners module have an outline of the course.. ie.. what you learned.. tenses, topics etc.. cos i intend on brushing up n studying the smester 1 module over the xmas so i'll be able to actually pass the 2nd semester one without struggling too hard...

i dont remember much of what we did last year as it was a year ago and i hardly ever went.. my own fault i know but any help would be appreciated !!!

thanks dudes!:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

I've done the very very beginner course, the most basic one, I'll try and remember what we did.

Only present tense verbs (no future, past, conditional). I go. I make/do. I am. I have. etc. All the normal ones.

Directions. Eg. Straight up the road, then go left, then right.

Hobbies/what we do at the weekend. I like going to the cinema. I like comedy films. I like music too. etc.

My city. I live in Dublin. It is big. There are many things to do like visit museums and go to the cinema. It is busy and very active. Your town. I live in *insert town here*. It is quiet and small.

And family. I have one sister. Her name is, she works as a teacher, she works in this college and is 99 years old.

That's pretty much it I think. General stuff like that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭McNuggy

ah thanks for that ..sounds familiar enough.. just wanna be ready ya know.. wont be up for failing it twice haha..
    was that an ALC module you did??

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

yeah it was an ALC module, the requirements were that you have absolutely no knowledge of spanish going in, so it was the most basic one there was :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭McNuggy

oh right cool... the spanish module i was looking for info on was the One from the school of languages.. ya no the one ya can take to degree level... but i know the info youve givin me is the basic stuff i need to know for the module... just know theres a bit more I need to know... but thanks for all your help samsamson!!!

Advertisement