Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presents for my 9 and 5 year old nieces

• 20-12-2008 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

Please Help!.....

I have no clue when it comes to buying for adults and even less of a clue when it comes to kids.

Anyone have nieces, or even better, kids the same ages as my nieces? What are you getting them?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

K.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭jos28

In my experience anything pink and girlie will make them happy. My 5 year old niece loves Bratz and Barbie. She also loves stuff for her room. Theres loadsa things like pink mirrors, pink fairy lights,pink furry cushions..... Most little girls love musicals, the more singing and dancing the better. Mamma Mia on dvd could be an option for the 9 year old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Thanks a million for that Jos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Three word for you OP

High

School

Musical.

Most kiddies are loving it at the mo. Strangely enough my 7 year old sister hates High School Musical and Bratz.

Advertisement