Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flying in you dreams

Options
  • 20-12-2008 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

i always wanted to know what it meant to fly in my dreams ! Always have the dreams where i'm flying and when i do the swimming breast stroke i go higher and higher. such cool dreams !
    If anybody has any ideas please tell me !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Multivan

I Have that dream too! wow i think it might be when your positive and happy and feeling good!

I had those dreams too and i genuinely felt like i was flying i would say i was happy when i woke up,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kelvor

Those dreams are really common for me. Never heard it described as the breast stroke before but that sounds like how I control it.
    It kind of feels like I'm a kite catching a breeze as I can dip and then rise up slowly.
    Now that you mention it hovering in my dream is like threading water...

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭lynnemc

your right it is very peaceful ! and I do wake up very positive from those dreams !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Craft25

i reckon you have those when life is going well for you...

i had one where i was floating over town holding a big balloon... if i held too tight i rose real fast to the sky and got scared, if i loosened too much i plummeted... i had to learn to relax and trust my grip.. like in life..

others when i was young.. i would run and jump.. and as i moved my legs like running i could control my flight over the town... These were sooo cool...

what i wouldnt give for that skill in real life!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Hi :)
    I love those dreams too...and it's true, you wake up to a sense of peace...I often see beautiful things or familiar places while I fly...and sometimes I fall but I never die...lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Multivan

Well the thing that made me most surprised by the dream was i could feel myself losin altitude and then i thought ok concentrate higher higher and that was it i genuinely thought i could fly!!

cant remember if it was straight ahead or left and right

Had some broken teeth dreams the other night didnt like that!

Feel like i should be drinkin tea eatin biscuits and watchin big bro writing on this post as im a guy ha ha just jokin but you see thats why i posted as i saw flying in my dream and thought whats this.

Advertisement