Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ascendance Online

Options
  • 20-12-2008 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello boardsies,

At the moment I'm in the concept stages of creating a science fiction sandbox MMO entitled Ascendance Online. I'm posting here to ask if anyone would be interested in helping me establish material ( concept art; lore and game features) which will eventually be used as a pitch to potential investors. I'm mostly looking for someone with experience in drawing/scetching both science fiction and fantasy based pictures and who also has interest in both of these genres.

Obviously, I won't be able to pay you as a company has not yet been registered. However, when the time comes to begin the pre-production stages of the game,you will be offered a high position job in the company. Alternatively, should you choose not to accept the job you will receive a suitable cash reimbursment.

If you have any interest in helping create the concepts( be it artwork,lore or web design) of this MMO,please reply in this thread. I look forward to your responses.

Advertisement