Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWS

Options
  • 20-12-2008 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

A lot of you are aware of this site, but some might not be.

Its basically a website that displays a parsed combat log from raids. Its an invaluable tool for measuring your raids performance against expected/suggested targets.

Its also a really good research tool to see how your spec performs against other proven specs.

Anyway, the current yardstick fight in the game is the Patchwerk encounter. Youll do more damage in other fights such as thaddius but the Patchwerk fight is purely tank'n'spank and is solely about the dps with no gimmicks or movement or anything that curtails dps.

Heres a link to the patchwerk wws reports.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Been meaning to reply to this for ages, but my friend who usually sorts this crap out has been saying WWS is rubbish since it doesnt properly take pets (at least dk ones) into account.

He's since come across this site and has been singing it's praises.
    I was tanking this run so dont really get to flex my e-peen :p

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/345383

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Just out of interest Ivan, that guild you're in, is it run or have members in it who used to play Outwar ? I ask as it's named after the best clan/guild that ran in that game many years ago (Epitome).
    Probably just a coincidence though :)

Advertisement