Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help ......want to buy a Gas Cooker

Options
  • 20-12-2008 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Can anyone help please ... I am moving to Cork with my jpb and need to buy a gas cooker . Apart from Flo Griffin are there any other suppliers who have website I can have a look at ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭micratoyota

Can anyone help please ... I am moving to Cork with my jpb and need to buy a gas cooker . Apart from Flo Griffin are there any other suppliers who have website I can have a look at ???

Hi I am now looking for a gas cooker in Cork for my daughter (who is studying for exams) and would like to know did you find one and how has it worked out. I was given 3 names Flor Griffin, Harvey Norman and Dwyers elect. none of whom carry a great range of cookers. The Gas Company.ie site was the best one I could find but what if anything goes wrong.???

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

i think the name of the shop is "phil o'sullivans", it's facing the beamish brewery,across the river, just before you come to probys bistro

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭micratoyota

scuby wrote: »
    i think the name of the shop is "phil o'sullivans", it's facing the beamish brewery,across the river, just before you come to probys bistro

Hi rang Phil O'Sullivan had only one (cheap) was to ring me back but never did. Was on to Harvey Normans Little Island and got a good deal there on a Cannon Double oven (display model.) this morning. Thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Greengrange

Hi There,

I noticed your questions on cookers supplied by the Gas Company.
    I bought a gas cooker in April from the Gas Company and I live in Galway.

No probs on delivery and everything – to be fair - went well!:)

In my case I bought a cannon cooker in bottle gas and it has a 5 years parts guarantee with 1 year labour. The best thing to do is just confirm what your new cooker is guaranteed for.

I did however - before I bought the cooker ring their help line an asked that very question about guarantees. If you want to confirm this one you can ring them on 1890 818 918.

The good news is that all the gas cookers sold by the gas company are guaranteed and fully covered by a home repair service & manufacturer guarantee.

Any cooker sold by the gas company is manufacturer guaranteed so my gas cooker is covered fully for the period of its guarantee.:)

Ps there was also a form to fill out when the cooker arrived for my warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

Hi There,

I noticed your questions on cookers supplied by the Gas Company.
    I bought a gas cooker in April from the Gas Company and I live in Galway.

No probs on delivery and everything – to be fair - went well!:)

In my case I bought a cannon cooker in bottle gas and it has a 5 years parts guarantee with 1 year labour. The best thing to do is just confirm what your new cooker is guaranteed for.

I did however - before I bought the cooker ring their help line an asked that very question about guarantees. If you want to confirm this one you can ring them on 1890 818 918.

The good news is that all the gas cookers sold by the gas company are guaranteed and fully covered by a home repair service & manufacturer guarantee.

Any cooker sold by the gas company is manufacturer guaranteed so my gas cooker is covered fully for the period of its guarantee.:)

Ps there was also a form to fill out when the cooker arrived for my warranty.

half zombie thread resurrected in mysterious circumstances:confused:

ibtl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Hi I am now looking for a gas cooker in Cork for my daughter (who is studying for exams) and would like to know did you find one and how has it worked out. I was given 3 names Flor Griffin, Harvey Norman and Dwyers elect. none of whom carry a great range of cookers. The Gas Company.ie site was the best one I could find but what if anything goes wrong.???

Dwyers carry a pretty comprehensive range of cookers, what are you expecting exactly??

Advertisement