Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

allergy testing

• 20-12-2008 11:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if you can get a proper allergy test done on the medical card?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

I know they do them at Crumlin hospital, and a few other places, but you probably need to get your doctor to order it to get it done on the medical card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jamsterboy

Hi everybody, ive been finding it impossible to find a dairy allergy sufferers support group,community to share dairy free evenings, weekends, meals dates, recipes etc, and to discuss symptoms (acne, brainfog excema, sinus problems polyps etc)suffered and new research and techniques to deal with aformentioned etc(to keep informed)...it seems to me that allergy sufferers are isolated and expected to be second class citizans here, could it be true! does anybody care? i do...absolute confidentiality a must, if there are any like minded bodies out there lets bust this one open.Ive no idea how to set up a Social Site like this but all help would be appreciated.Thanks for reading.

Advertisement