Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent!! What to get my girlfriend?

• 21-12-2008 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Ok we've been going out nearly 5 months now, she's into all things girly; make-up, clothes, perfume, jewellery, hand bags, dance and pop music, dvd's. She also loves going out and enjoys good food. She also loves going to the likes of ballet and shows in the helix now and again. She's really easy to buy for but i'm still stuck:rolleyes:

So far i've gotten her a newbridge silver watch, celine dion's greatest hits, mamma mia soundtrack, box of expensive home made belgian chocs and a little joke present. But I've found out she spent 350 euro on my present, so i feel i should get something else to add to mine.

Was thinking maybe a handbag and a voucher for make-up, or something along those lines, but i would be a bit unsure buying a handbag, as stuff like that along with clothes seems a bit more personal.

Can anyone suggest anything else to me? Left it a little late but please help me:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Harpie

Take her out for a meal? Ooh and a concert...take that or some shiz..Doesnt matter if it's after crimbo as long as u have tickets etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

one of these for the celine dion cd

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

Why don't you try booking an appointment in a beauty salon to get her make up done and bring her for a meal that night??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

Harpie wrote: »
    Take her out for a meal? Ooh and a concert...take that or some shiz..Doesnt matter if it's after crimbo as long as u have tickets etc.
    we go out for meals often enough as it is, and she prefers when i cook at home for her. was lookin at tickets to plays in the helix, the only one that might take her fancy is lord of the dance, but she's more into ballet than irish dancing
    Sean_K wrote: »
    one of these for the celine dion cd
    her choice of music, not mine:P
    sassa wrote: »
    Why don't you try booking an appointment in a beauty salon to get her make up done and bring her for a meal that night??
    thats kinda what i was thinking aswel, when i typed the make up voucher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

anyone got any other ideas?

dont have much longer left:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

How about a voucher for Mac counter or a benefit counter in Brown Thomas/House of Fraser. She can get her make up done and then they will recommend products and she can buy them with the voucher. Or else you can't go wrong with a benefit gift set if she likes her makeup. I don't know of any girl that wouldn't like one of these!

Advertisement