Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone online?

• 21-12-2008 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

I only got gold membership for the first time about 10 minutes ago and happent a clue what Im upto. I have Halo 3, GTA4 and Fifa 09 so if anyone knows how to inivte me to a game or something work away. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Sorry mate i would but im p!ssed and i am not able to play you ha but have fun on live!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    Sorry mate i would but im p!ssed and i am not able to play you ha but have fun on live!

no worries bud. Just found that on Halo I can play osmeone the same skil or some ****e as me. enjoy the beer .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Do yourself a favour and get rid of halo :D and get something like call of duty 4 or rainbow six vegas 2.. mens games :cool:

Whats your gamertag anyway ill add you cause your from Waterford :)

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

ditto here, put up your gamertag and I'll add you too since we're all from blaa county.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

gwan the blaas boi :p

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

you still online???:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Anyone for some COD: WaW?

If so add me!

GT: duffy ftw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Shamo

I'm sick of playing with n00bs in Left 4 Dead who think they can lone wolf it until a hunter rips them to peices!

If anyone that plays Left 4 Dead wants to add me or post a reply so we could get some irish games going!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Add me anyway: BassmanMurph85

Gonna be starting playing Left 4 Dead over the next couple of days and I'm always up for some COD4 or COD: WAW :)

ended up playing gta for a while with some canadian dude. GT is seanybiker wont be on till tomorrow evening. Plan on having a sleep sometime soon ha ha

• Advertisement

haha unreal
    my feckin live just up so sorry bud

metalfest wrote: »
    haha unreal
    my feckin live just up so sorry bud
    No bother boy. Only got it for the month at the moment. Ill get the year once thats up. Just wanted to see if i liked it first

it's a grand larf, expecting to get COD : WaW in sales hehe

Yeah hoping to pic up a few good ones meself.

although, with the way the euro is tackling the pound, online ordering from uk might save a bit

To right it would. I hate ordering stuff though. Cant stand all the waiting around even if its only a day or two .

true that

Advertisement