Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tummy control pants

• 21-12-2008 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Can anyone please recommend REALLY good tummy control pants? I've heard about spangs? are they good! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I bought spanx for my wedding even though i am only a size 8 - in the end i never used them as when i tried them on they were too uncomfortable1 i did wear the marks and spensers ones the odd time when i was younger and they were fine though they looked like passion killers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

i find a pair of high waisted tights under clothes do just the same job cept a lot cheaper!
    the pants really are such passion killers as cathy says!-even if nobodys gonna see under you clothes, you know theyre there!

have heard wonders about spanx all the same, but never tried em and havent a clue where to get them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ellea1

I don't find spanx comfy,...but they do the job. I think you cn get them from littlewoods.ie.
    I 've heard good things about the gok-wan new ones ...haven't tried these though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

you can get spanx from peaches and cream in the hibernian mall _ they are expensive though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I find Spanx grand- wouldn't want to wear them for a 5 course meal but they get the job done and they're not too uncomfortable. I have bought the cheaper ones before but had problems with them rolling down. I got mine in Debenhams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭noel farrell

keep your feet from under the table much cheaper:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Marks and Spencer's own brand ones are pretty good, not too uncomfortable either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

i bought a pair of the dunnes own brand as I was in a hurry one day.

They are useless. I think if your buying one of these products, you have to buy a good brand.

I noticed trinny and susanna have their own brand that dunnes sell. might give them a try next time

Advertisement