Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SEW (sport entertenment wrestlen)

• 21-12-2008 2:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

sory it took so long to post this but my netwas fukced.

here it is..

Wen I first heard about this show, I was unsure to travel to it or not but becuse it was a new indy with a bunch a local guy i have seen before i thought it would be worth wile goen too. heres my reveiwfrom what i remember,

duncen def tracey was alright 2 great workers but i dnt think ther styles mixed well

leather face def jc williams and frankie iv seen leather face a few times now as tron and he was gran as usual

andy simmenz def maxer was a good show but i diddnt see the point in bringen over english talent when thers pleant of guys over here and it clearly didnt ad anythin to the attendenc

silver bullet def da machine (dq) was another poor match it looked like machine did all he could to carry the match but silver bullet was so terrble he had no hope the guy was suppose to be a cruiser weit but ther was nothen cruiser about him the award for most misleaden name goes to the silver bullet and what was he thinken after the match, he must of lay ther after the match for a good ten minutes OVERSELL!!!1 when he finaly made it to his feet he had completely killd the intended pop he shuld of got i had the pleasure of speaken to some of the guys after the show and decided to point out the fact the end of that match dragged on so long and it seems it diddent go unoticed backstage

chris andrews def james tigh wasnt bad but again i dont see the point in the english boys bein over

the show as a hole ws very dissapointen all the advertisen put into it clearly didnt work and the location was terribl to find, i got lost severel times, i dont think well see much of this promotion in the future the guy in charge realy mustnt have a clue about the wrestlin business and should call it a day

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

nomarkno wrote: »
    all the advertisen put into it clearly didnt work

All what advertising? Surely if there was any decent advertising, people would have heard about the show! I havnt even heard of this promotion. The Irish promotions (with the exception of AWR) need to do a far better job getting their name out there if they want to get anywhere and make any money out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

ya, I was on tenderhooks all week. If this is the PR for a promotion god help it. I am assuming this is a load of backyarder 14 year olds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

gimmick wrote: »
    ya, I was on tenderhooks all week. If this is the PR for a promotion god help it. I am assuming this is a load of backyarder 14 year olds.

I think calling Paul Tracey, Maxer Brennan, James Tighe and Andy Simmonz backyarders is a bit harsh! It's hard to make out that those were the guys the OP was talking about given the fact that he used surnames only for some of the names and spelt some of them wrong.

And yes, i agree, if this is PR (which im assuming/hoping it's not), then god help the promotion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I think calling Paul Tracey, Maxer Brennan, James Tighe and Andy Simmonz backyarders is a bit harsh! I

Not only would it be harsh, it would be flat out wrong. Did not realise from the above that they are who were in question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

here it is..

Wen I first heard about this show, I was unsure to travel to it or not but becuse it was a new indy with a bunch a local guy i have seen before i thought it would be worth wile goen too. heres my reveiwfrom what i remember,

duncen def tracey was alright 2 great workers but i dnt think ther styles mixed well

leather face def jc williams and frankie iv seen leather face a few times now as tron and he was gran as usual

andy simmenz def maxer was a good show but i diddnt see the point in bringen over english talent when thers pleant of guys over here and it clearly didnt ad anythin to the attendenc

silver bullet def da machine (dq) was another poor match it looked like machine did all he could to carry the match but silver bullet was so terrble he had no hope the guy was suppose to be a cruiser weit but ther was nothen cruiser about him the award for most misleaden name goes to the silver bullet and what was he thinken after the match, he must of lay ther after the match for a good ten minutes OVERSELL!!!1 when he finaly made it to his feet he had completely killd the intended pop he shuld of got i had the pleasure of speaken to some of the guys after the show and decided to point out the fact the end of that match dragged on so long and it seems it diddent go unoticed backstage

chris andrews def james tigh wasnt bad but again i dont see the point in the english boys bein over

the show as a hole ws very dissapointen all the advertisen put into it clearly didnt work and the location was terribl to find, i got lost severel times, i dont think well see much of this promotion in the future the guy in charge realy mustnt have a clue about the wrestlin business and should call it a day

Where was this show on?

• Advertisement
Advertisement