Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battletoads for wii

Options
  • 21-12-2008 2:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

im so sick and tired of seeing all these vids on youtube for a new Battletoads game on nintendo wii, i mean some gamers have gone to great lengths to create a massive hoax that probably had some people suckered into believing it was all true and having staff at gamestop probably being annoyed by thousands of calls asking about it. i mean i think it would be great if Rare did make a new Battletoads game, i wouldn't be totally against it. i know its all fake but it that was true, which it isn't, don't you think someone would have posted actual gameplay footage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

segarox wrote: »
    im so sick and tired of seeing all these vids on youtube for a new Battletoads game on nintendo wii, i mean some gamers have gone to great lengths to create a massive hoax that probably had some people suckered into believing it was all true and having staff at gamestop probably being annoyed by thousands of calls asking about it. i mean i think it would be great if Rare did make a new Battletoads game, i wouldn't be totally against it. i know its all fake but it that was true, which it isn't, don't you think someone would have posted actual gameplay footage?

TROLL'D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

segarox wrote: »

Still hilarious, the lengths that 4chan will go to just get a laugh and mind you a well planned one deserves a bit of well done.

NO GUISE!
    IT ARE REEEEEEL!!!
    Battletoads_cover_Wii.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i boughted it yesterday and i curb stompeded the baddies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Battletoads_motivator1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Battletoads is a meme. welcome to the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'd use a facepalm, but this isn't fail enough yet.

... sh*t, close this thread before we attract them!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,428 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Battletoads and it's speedchaser levels can go **** themselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

^^ So f*****g annoying! Spent hours at it though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

"david mudkips- Nintendo magazine"

I hear you guys like David mudkipz?

mawk wrote: »
    "david mudkips- Nintendo magazine"

I hear you guys like David mudkipz?

OI!
    My name is David Mudkipz!
    Have some respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Youre THE David Mudkips of nintendo magazine!?

Is maith liom an anim duit!

Advertisement