Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to find a cheap car

Options
  • 21-12-2008 3:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

You would be lucky to get the steering wheel of a road legal car for that price. How to you intend to use said car? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭nookie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

nookie wrote: »
    Okay this may seem like a very strange request but I need to buy a car for less than €100. - Its for a part charity/bet thing that myself and a few friends are involved in. Have had a look on all the regular car websites but there doesn't seem to be much out there for that cheap - at least nobody seems to be bothered advertising them...anybody got any suggestions as to where might be the best place to look?

Prehaps ..
    Nice Fiat

Or something with a bit more power :)
    Nissan High Miler

Nico

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Scottie99

adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭JackFrosty

What is the charity? and what exactly will ye be doing?
    I am curious!, It sounds like fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

buyandsell

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Does it have to be running lol?

Because if you get a road legal car for €100 fair play to ya:D

www.buyandsell.ie, www.donedeal.ie, www.cbg.ie, www.carzone.ie, www.adverts.ie, www.gumtree.ie etc are a few sites you could look through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭nookie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Garda: Will it be off road lads, haaawww? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭JackFrosty

i would like to join this run myself, hey cant believe your gonna use that fiat!! fair play to you.
    If it breaks down just throw it in the boot of someone elses car!

• Advertisement
Advertisement