Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's no one as Irish as Barack O'Bama

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I find it quite funny, and will be sung a lot to foreigners forsome reason:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Its crap and pretty much makes irish people look stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

+ 1.

I think it's embarrassingly terrible. :rolleyes: Real "Paddywackery" stuff....... which means it will be popular !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Brooke01 wrote: »
    what do you think of it ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXx-qbMHL_A
    Shockingly Crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

Brooke01 wrote: »
    what do you think of it ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXx-qbMHL_A

Cheesey and Childish!!!

Not as bad, as the proposed Barack Obama Hotel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Bought one in HMV in Galway. Could the Irish be more degraded by the rest of the world before anyway I don't think so. Look at Richie Kavanagh FFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

v true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 djlor

pretty funny if nothing else. we all need a laugh every so often. its humourous in fairness!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

djlor wrote: »
    pretty funny if nothing else. we all need a laugh every so often. its humourous in fairness!!:D:D

depends what you find funny :pac:

did you laugh out loud at this song? i just wanna see what i'm dealing with here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 djlor

no not out loud...but it drew a smile...could be a lot worse, but truthfully bit fed up of it already....when djin played it last nite an it went down treat...it was a mountain boy xmas party tho!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Parts of it are pretty funny, but it goes on way too long. They could have cut it after about 2 minutes. And the novelty will wear off pretty quickly if the radio massively overplay it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Cheap entertainment for the drunken masses. Will fade into obscurity until RTÉ do a Reeling in the Years special in a few decades time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

An Fhile wrote: »
    Will fade into obscurity

The sooner the better ! :D

Advertisement