Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scotch Eggs

Options
  • 21-12-2008 1:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know where i can get some around Limerick/Shannon?

Lidl used to sell them but not anymore

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 your my lady

Scotch eggs, god I haven't had them in years, takes me back to my childhood...why not make them yourself? I've attached a link for a tasty sounding recipe

http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/515686

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

DO WANT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Melion wrote: »
    Anybody know where i can get some around Limerick/Shannon?

Lidl used to sell them but not anymore

Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

which branch of tesco. have never seen them in the crescent anyway, although I have gotten pork pies there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Jaysus I remember scoffing one of these for the first time on a rugby tour of Wales. I thought they were horrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

...according to alan partridge, they take a long time to break down, and make your breath smell like gas!!

saw them in one of the special offer fridges in coonagh tesco recently enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

Super value in corbally usually have em. Just as you go in the door near the bread. They're a euro each and are smashing. They have home made vol a vents in the same fridge also smashing:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

+1 for supervalu corbally, i used to think I was their only customer for these, and they were an almost daily snack for me! The shop is Garveys, so if ur out in NCW you can pick them up there too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Lovely, ill be going there today so

Advertisement