Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nickelodeon / Paramount gone. Sound gone on E4 on UPC.

• 21-12-2008 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Is anyone expeariencing this problem where Paramount comedy is missing, and the sound keeps going from E4 on UPC analogue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

nope but have noticed that channel 6's sound is distorted since the last time it disappeared and reappeared on analogue

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Yes. And E4 has been freezing for days as well recently.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Also noticed problems with E4 here in Waterford too. Sound seems to be coming and going alot as has the picture on Setanta Ireland. I too have encountered the frozen picture on E4 at the weekends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Also noticed problems with E4 here in Waterford too. Sound seems to be coming and going alot as has the picture on Setanta Ireland. I too have encountered the frozen picture on E4 at the weekends.

Yeah i have had all of the same for a while now, including the Frozen E4 on and off for months at this stage. Has anyone actually reported any of this though? I know I have not, maybe UPC are completely unaware of it. I'll get on to them soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

the paramount and e4 problems are only on one telly in my house, i think those channels are on a different frequency now

• Advertisement

I don't know man, I did a scan for channels there about a week ago and it did not help :( .

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Typewriter

I'm having the same problems. E4 is freezing for days on end and the sound is all over the place, Channel South/City Channel is mute half the time and my paramount has also disappeared.

I'd complain but I think I'm getting the channels for free (robbed from the neighbours or something) i haven't got a bill since i moved in 6 months ago. :D

I'm having the same problems. E4 is freezing for days on end and the sound is all over the place, Channel South/City Channel is mute half the time and my paramount has also disappeared.

I'd complain but I think I'm getting the channels for free (robbed from the neighbours or something) i haven't got a bill since i moved in 6 months ago. :D

Your probably stealing it off of my dumb ass, and thats why everything is ****ed up :P .

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭navalus

Are all of ye ntl customers? im having the same problems, plus teletext is gone from Utv for days now.

Yeah, UPC baught NTL a few years ago. I don't know about txt on UTV, I don't have teletext.

• Advertisement
Advertisement