Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greatest Winger Ever?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Suprised no-one has mentioned Joe Roff yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Has to be Lomu for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Lomu has to be the most naturally impressive winger to ever play the game. An absolute freak of nature.

Of the current crop plying their trade I'll wave the flag for Brian Habana and Francois Clerc (on top form) as being the best in the world right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

RichTea wrote: »
    Of the current crop plying their trade I'll wave the flag for Brian Habana and Francois Clerc (on top form) as being the best in the world right now.

Think you're looking for the soccer forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

RichTea wrote: »
    Lomu has to be the most naturally impressive winger to ever play the game. An absolute freak of nature.

Lyon right back isn't he...?

He has a mixed reputation if I recall rightly. Some hail him as the future right back for France, others think he's a Ligue 1 player at best and nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

He has a mixed reputation if I recall rightly. Some hail him as the future right back for France, others think he's a Ligue 1 player at best and nothing more.

My bad. Always make that mistake, clearly wasn't talking about Vincent Clerc at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kopykat

does he mean vincent clerc?surely not,this is a thread for greatist winger,lol,good,but no way the greatist..doug howlett has to get a mention

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

kopykat wrote: »
    does he mean vincent clerc?surely not,this is a thread for greatist winger,lol,good,but no way the greatist..doug howlett has to get a mention

Eh whatever you think . . . :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭ironingbored

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10399129

Very interesting article in which both Joe Rokocoko and Sitiveni Sivivatu hail Caucau as devastating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kopykat

ajeffares wrote: »
    Eh whatever you think . . . :rolleyes:
    highest try scorer for newzealand?yeah,i think thats fairly deserving:eek:

Advertisement