Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wanna help with a guns style song?

• 21-12-2008 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Ok myself and my buddy are puttin an album together for the craic we're massive Guns n Roses fans so a lot of our influence is stemming from them, myself in particular the Use your illusions albums. Iv the bones of a song written on piano inspired by Estranged and i want to write lyrics that conform with the style of that song. Its not gonna sound exactly lik it but its gonna have the same feel to it I want it to be an epic ballad kind of thing.

I have this thus far...

Patience is my best friend,
    Indulgence is my game
    I have a wall of inspiration but its all the f*ckin same

You spend your whole life waitin,
    Waitin for the day
    When the demons that followed you around
    Resurface once again

But keep it cool and keep it clean
    Then ten years down the line
    When your heart's beggin her not to leave
    You still might have some time

(This is kinda my chorus then)

Babe
    Whats it gonna be?
    Would you follow me?
    If I promised you Id be the man Id be

Well Ill make sure
    Double sure
    That life wont be the source of misery
    Any more
    Not any more

So thats basically what i have so far I wrote all that in one go it just flowed out Im not followin any specific theme or anything I just put down whatever sounds cool! Although it seems to be following some sort of 'hard-learned lesson about love' kinda thing! So any epic lines ppl want to contrbute would be much appreciated! anythin along the style of guns n roses anyway! cheers!

Advertisement