Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Installation cd

Options
  • 21-12-2008 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I recently purchased the club 3d hd 4870 1gb overclocked edition and I installed it on my pc.I noticed today that Ive lost the cd :eek: and i didnt get around to installing drivers and or anything else that might of being on the cd.
    I just want to know Is there anything really important that I need for my graphics card after already installing it on the computer.Anyone that has this gfx card might be able to tell me what drivers i need or anything else that is important on the installation cd.:confused:

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭frozenbullet

thanks for that .so is it just the drivers ill need then ?? nothing else ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Yep drivers should be all you need

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭pogcica

If you installed the drivers from the CD chances are they are outdated as ATI release drivers monthly or thereabouts.
    If you have the Catalyst Control Center installed the first "Welcome" tab in graphics settings will give you a link to the newest driver,

the latest is 8.12

Advertisement