Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcohol free wine

Options
  • 21-12-2008 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭

Are there any decent ones? Red or white... and where to get them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

yeah i think they call that stuff ... grape juice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Tesco's used to stock some.. Was a very small range, couple of red, couple of whites and champers.. might be worth giving them a ring...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Superquinn have a range in as well. But the chances of finding someone on this board who can tell you what they taste like are fairly remote, I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Tawny

Hmm maybe I should try the non-drinkers forum....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

they're not worth drinking - tried a few when the missus was pregnant, waste of time. Better off with Schloer type drink or Erdinger Alkoholfrei if you like beer...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭georgem25

Bought 2 bottles in Dunnes for only 3.50 each for my Aunt and she they were really nice

I prefer the real thing myself

Dunnes sell Sutter Home and Carl Jung non alcoholic wines. I'e no idea if they are any good or not though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement