Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cottages in the Phoenix park

Options
  • 21-12-2008 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi. just wondering if anyone knows who owns the derelect cottages beside st. Mary's Hospital in the phoenix Park.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I imagine either the hospital or the OPW (they own the park and are landlord to most of the residents).

EDIT: If you mean the gate lodge by the river, that would be the OPW.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

if you mean the one at the phoenix park racecourse, i was involved in looking for the owners of this cottage many years ago - never did find the owners

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

Basicilly wrote: »
    Hi. just wondering if anyone knows who owns the derelect cottages beside st. Mary's Hospital in the phoenix Park.

I've just been talking to my son to ask him as he's a Paramedic (ambulance) who often takes patients to St Mary's.

He says if they're in the hospital grounds they're owned by the HSE and if outside the grounds by the OPW.

Hope that helps a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Basicilly

Thanks alot. Appreciate the help. Was wondering if it is possible to buy these or if the opw or hospital would not be in a poition to sell them :)

Advertisement