Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Lessons for 6 year old

Options
  • 21-12-2008 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

My little sister really wants to do Hip Hop dancing but all i'm finding online are Irish dancing classes, we are from the Gorey area. Does anyone know of any classes around?

Thank you.

Comments

Wreckless might.

I have no idea, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭HighWire

There is a place in Wexford town that was advertising hip hop couple months back, cant think of the name, might be too far to go for 1 class a week though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Sweeno

friend of mine is doing dance classes in new ross in coming months, i made the posters so hip hop is being done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Just got a yoke through the door today

check out www.learntodance.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Cheers people

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 CookesandCo

Yes there are a few new classes happening in around Gorey. My 7 year old really wants to do it to.
    As far as I know there is hip hop going on in one of the hotels and then a woman called Monica is doing a kinda of mixture of gymnastics, dance & other stuff! I can't find either detail I did get a flyer in the post I think! But try mykidstime.ie - its a mine of information. If you can't find detail on the site email them as they often know stuff but people have asked them not to post details on line.

I did have a conversation with a dance teacher recently who said that younger kids should not be doing hiphop as their bodies can't support some of the moves. I guess she was saying make sure the teacher knows what they are doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mrs Stig

Just to let you know I saw an advert in the Shopping Centre last weekend- there are kids hip hop classes starting in christ church on saturday. I got one of the numbers Tara on 0876891386.

Also I do the adult hip hop courses with learn to dance and they are great. The kids classes are on before us from half 5 to half 6 in the Amber Springs. There are 3 weeks left in this session and then I know another session is starting after that/

Advertisement