Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas!

• 21-12-2008 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Hope everyone has a lovely christmas and I wish you all the best for the new year.

:)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Happy Christmas to you too Chinafoot, and to everyone else here in the North County :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

A very happy whatever you prefer to call it, to you all!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Season's greetings to all in the north county.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭Alan Farrell

Merry Christmas everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Happy Christmas all, except the w@nker(s) who tried to steal my car from outside the house on Thursday night/Friday morning, and in the attempt bent the passenger door way out of shape and trashed the ignition. To you I wish a slow, agonising death.

Now, where's the mulled wine, then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

merry christmas to everyone here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,787 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

And a very Merry Christmas to you all.

Sincere thanks to Chinafoot for her moderation here over the past year & looking forward to "conversing" with you all in 2009.

Take care folks & have a cool Yule!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭Alan Farrell

blastman wrote: »
    Happy Christmas all, except the w@nker(s) who tried to steal my car from outside the house on Thursday night/Friday morning, and in the attempt bent the passenger door way out of shape and trashed the ignition. To you I wish a slow, agonising death.

Now, where's the mulled wine, then?

Ok, Merry Christmas to all except burglars... splitters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Right back at you all!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

BAH!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Happy Christmas my fellow North County types!

Dubs to Culchies and Culchies to Dubs. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

mmm.. shouldn't this be in the "extending greeting and salutations" forums? mods?

Happy Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

no,no,no,,,,ye have to say ,,,our lad...culchies,dubs no matter where you come from...balbriggan=our lad...alltogether now......OUR LAD...now yis have it...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hope everyone in the North County has a good Christmas, all the best for 2009, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Merry Christmas our lad/y's ............ drink sensibly :pac:

Advertisement