Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Play.com ordering, help?

Options
  • 21-12-2008 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Ok, so I ordered the dvd minority report (besides the point), and after a few minutes, I decided to cancel the order. Everything was fine, it comes up as cancelled on my order history, then I went to my email inbox and this came up:

To: **** ****

This email is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order which has been passed to our dispatch department to be processed.

Thank you for ordering with www.play.com

Please check the following order information:

Order Reference(s) : 15*******36

Item : Minority Report: The Special Edition (2 Discs)
    Price : EUR 5.49
    Quantity : 1
    Delivery Cost : Free
    Payment : Credit Card
    etc...

Now is this normal, does this happen you like or is it a glitch or have I been actually charged and the order is being set out even though I cancelled.
    I see they have a helpdesk, but I think you can only ring them, if they have an help email let me know please. Or am I missing something in that email. Thanks.:o

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,799 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Its an automated email, gets sent when you confirm an order. Everything should be fine with regards to the cancellation of the order.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Normal, check the time stamp on it versus when you canceled it.

Whatever is in your play.com account is correct.

Advertisement