Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lazlow Show

• 21-12-2008 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Comedy Talk show from America.
    It is nothing short of brilliant,not for the light hearted though.
    Lazlow from the GTA games chats with his sidekick "big" Wayne and producer/writer Reed Tucker about everything,nothing is held back!
    A show airs once a month and each episode is three hours long.
    Episodes can be downloaded from the website the day after the show airs.
    A boxset is also available with all of the episodes on them.
    I dunno if this interests people hear but ah well give it a listen if you want

www.lazlow.com

And if you're on bebo join the Lazlow group and you can get links from the show updates ect...

http://www.bebo.com/lazlowshow

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Aye, I gave his show a listen after deciding to google him off the strength of teh GTA games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 imakenoise

Cool,did you like it?

By the way incase i didnt make it clear,lazlow show is actually in GTA3,Vice City and GTA4 on the radio stations,its obviously scripted though this is a completely none scripted show where usual topics would be drugs,politics,random funny clips they pull off the internet,life in new york,religon etc...
    and a heads up,the show isn't excally PC

Advertisement