Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect

Options
  • 21-12-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could pick this up for a cheap price before Christmas? By the way, I saw Fallout 2 for 26 euros (or 28, can't remember) in HMV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

It's 20 euro in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

seen it for 10-12 in game the square, preowned section. they have cut massive prices off their preowned stuff. MGS4 is 24 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

Da GOAT wrote: »
    seen it for 10-12 in game the square, preowned section. they have cut massive prices off their preowned stuff. MGS4 is 24 quid

Ye was up there at the weekend. Got BioShock for like €16 and Prey for €6.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

Was just in GAME on Dawson strert, they are reducing lots of stuff. Mass Effect down to €10 Brand new. Lots of other good stuff down too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

i picked up mass effect 1 in gamestop on liffey street 11.99. they told me my copy and the copy in balbriggan where the last 2 on sale but im guessin thats only in gamestop. was pretty hard to track down but well worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This thread is so old, they've probably played both games through multiple times by now. Why did you resurrect it? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Mr E wrote: »
    This thread is so old, they've probably played both games through multiple times by now. Why did you resurrect it? :o

because i didnt check the dates:( i assumed it was brought back up by some other young buck looking for copies of the game what with 3 coming out next week...... my bad:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

So old. So very oooolllddd.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement