Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 Add Favourite Numbers

• 21-12-2008 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Just got an o2 sim card prepay and want to add my 10 numbers to call for free. But cant find where to do this on their website. Could anyone please send me a link?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

[Link]

Its in 'my account', update price plan, when on the favourite numbers price plan you should see a link to click to add or edit the numbers. Its on the right hand side above the price plan options.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Sneachta

davton wrote: »
    [Link]

Its in 'my account', update price plan, when on the favourite numbers price plan you should see a link to click to add or edit the numbers. Its on the right hand side above the price plan options.

Hey thanks so much for the link but it will not work for me, doesnt work doing it through the account either! Cant figure out why...

In Firefox it says "Error 500: AmAgentFilter: An exception has occured "
    and in IE it says "HTTP 500 internal error"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sneachta wrote: »
    Hey thanks so much for the link but it will not work for me, doesnt work doing it through the account either! Cant figure out why...

In Firefox it says "Error 500: AmAgentFilter: An exception has occured "
    and in IE it says "HTTP 500 internal error"

Can you access anything in 'My Account'? I have seen that error before with trying to access the 'my account' section of recently opened accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Sneachta

davton wrote: »
    Can you access anything in 'My Account'? I have seen that error before with trying to access the 'my account' section of recently opened accounts.

No it wont display anything in that section suppose i better email or call them,
    Thanks again...

Advertisement