Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for a Heart tattoo image.

• 22-12-2008 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

I'm totally worn out tryin and failin to find some nice images of ville valos wrist love heart. All the lovehearts i've seen are too round for my skinny wrists and too stylized. All i want is a clear image of his right wrist. Any chance of some help?

Thanks in advance.
    Inkivaari xx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

That was easy.

Ville_Valo_Tattoo--large-msg-115489.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEPq6fvZaup161AnGl0O9fm5ak7-g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

is this what you're after?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k67/xtrinket_x/VillesTats2.jpg

At the top of the image. Best I could come up with I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Both of ye beat me to it! That was quick! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Everyone seems to be copying this guys tattoos lately. Why would you want a duplicate of someone else's piece? Any decent tattoo artist could draw you something nice and original and would probably be way more into doing the piece then doing another Ville Valo rip-off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I'm sorry, are we just looking for a "thick out line of a heart, please". Cause you could just say that, instead to the tattooist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That left sleeve is pretty awesome, otherwise: Meh.

Yeah, he only has two nice tattoos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Inkivaari

Can i just point out that this is not a ville valo bashing thread. All i want is to use his tattoo for reference. End of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

A) I think the words you are looking for are 'thank you'
    B) Noone at any point bashed him, at all!

• Advertisement

Inkivaari wrote: »
    Can i just point out that this is not a ville valo bashing thread. All i want is to use his tattoo for reference. End of.

Ville valo bashing thread? Doesnt seem to me like anything of the sort has even started. People commenting on his tattoos is hardly "bashing" now is it? You sound irritated and snide.....is it that TOTM? :rolleyes:

Diceicle wrote: »
    You sound irritated and snide.....is it that TOTM? :rolleyes:

Play nice now!

Fiii wrote: »
    Play nice now!

But that was the least graphic response! :)
    It gets on my nerves when people get snarky to the very people on here who try to help them out with the tattoo they're after. Now if someone had said "Ville Valo is a fat, gollum looking m****rf***er with tattoos that look like they were drawn by someone in a moving elevator" then the OP would have a reason to protect Mr Valos honour, but seeing as how the biggest criticism of him seems to have been, "I dont really like his tattoos" the OP is a bit out of line. End of. :p

Diceicle wrote: »
    But that was the least graphic response! :)
    It gets on my nerves when people get snarky to the very people on here who try to help them out with the tattoo they're after. Now if someone had said "Ville Valo is a fat, gollum looking m****rf***er with tattoos that look like they were drawn by someone in a moving elevator" then the OP would have a reason to protect Mr Valos honour, but seeing as how the biggest criticism of him seems to have been, "I dont really like his tattoos" the OP is a bit out of line. End of. :p

A very valid point, and I agree, but that doesn't mean we have to be mean in return.
    Now come on, lets all group hug
    *stretches out arms*
    :p

A very valid point, and I agree, but that doesn't mean we have to be mean in return.
    Now come on, lets all group hug
    *stretches out arms*
    :p

True true we dont have to be mean and I think the body mod forum is a very friendly place all in all. Give respect to people and you most likely get it in return. Now lets hug it out. Push out the jive......bring in the love. ;)

I really like this forum but the original purpose was to get an image of a heart no? Thats why i got annoyed. People getting off the topic annoys me majorly. Any way. I got heaps of great images so its all good. Lets all be friends. And thanks to everyone for the help. Lets just hope dad doesnt cut my hands off when he finds out! Merry xmas to all and to all nice tattoos!

Threads will get off topic all the time, thats just what happens when you have so many people with so many different opinions etc etc. If you post a thread, you leave it open for discussion.
    Ya just gotta roll with it I'm afraid :)

Good luck with the tattoo. And don't worry about your dad...I thought my mam would hate mine, but she kinda likes it! ha

:)

Threads will get off topic all the time, thats just what happens when you have so many people with so many different opinions etc etc. If you post a thread, you leave it open for discussion.
    Ya just gotta roll with it I'm afraid :)

Good luck with the tattoo. And don't worry about your dad...I thought my mam would hate mine, but she kinda likes it! ha

:)

My mum knows. She lectured me for ages but i've done that much research that i know exactly whats going to happen! Lol

I really like this forum but the original purpose was to get an image of a heart no? Thats why i got annoyed. People getting off the topic annoys me majorly. Any way. I got heaps of great images so its all good. Lets all be friends. And thanks to everyone for the help. Lets just hope dad doesnt cut my hands off when he finds out! Merry xmas to all and to all nice tattoos!
    I know what you mean, but commenting on one tattoo from the bunch that were posted is hardly miles off topic.

Good luck with the tattoo, and merry christmas to all, and to all some good ink! :D

I know what you mean, but commenting on one tattoo from the bunch that were posted is hardly miles off topic.

Good luck with the tattoo, and merry christmas to all, and to all some good ink! :D

Thanks, but I'll need more than luck when the dad finds out. lol :D:D

I'll need some sort of bubble arrangement...

• Advertisement

Ah I thought my dad would hit the roof too, but he didn't really say anything much...

If he does, explain to him what it represents to you... (Make something up if need be ;) )

Ah I thought my dad would hit the roof too, but he didn't really say anything much...

If he does, explain to him what it represents to you... (Make something up if need be ;) )

Ooh no! My dad is an extremely religious, highly overproective and very strict man. If he finds this, I'm dead. No matter how imporant something is to me, music, archery, he's not that gone on it. Sure, he gave me a lecture on watching LA ink and Miami ink. I ranted (and fought my battle very well I might add) and he still goes on about it being a stupid waste of money. He's gonna flip. But I couldn't give a thundering f***, to be honest.

Ahaha, aww sucks to have a dad like, that, my parents tend to like my mods.
    Still though, just shows he cares.

CianRyan wrote: »
    Ahaha, aww sucks to have a dad like, that, my parents tend to like my mods.
    Still though, just shows he cares.

True, but i wish he was as cool as ma. Tattoos to him are for satanists and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

True, but i wish he was as cool as ma. Tattoos to him are for satanists and the like.
    Just out of curiosity is he one of those people that says that it says in the bible that you shouldn't get them?

Just out of curiosity is he one of those people that says that it says in the bible that you shouldn't get them?
    Possibly. But i tune him out 90% of the time. He had me reading a gospel today cos it was an xmas gospel. I just blanked it. Religion is not my thing at all. Funny how children of religious parents tend to rebel! :-) i'm kinda getting this just for the silent treatment thats sure to follow as well as my own reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

If it's for that resons tell him he's interperating it wrong, It's in the bible because of ancient customs of cutting/marking yourself after someone dies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

gone way off topic. we have off topic banter for random talking :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement