Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell massive direct and indirect job cuts TBA

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

Yep all smoke and mirrors. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

baza1976 wrote: »
    lol if he is second in comand I guess it won't be hard to find out who he is.. bet he needs old family friends like you to quote him in times like this :rolleyes:

Who is he so?

In fact I did not quote him because to quote HIM I would have to have told you who he was. I just mentioned who he might be, covering my own ass in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Berty wrote: »
    I spoke to the second in command for Dell Limerick in Kilkee yesterday. I wont mention his name because its heresay what he said.

He said absolutely nothing at all has been decided. They are working on major issues in Asia presently and Ireland is at the back of their minds. I asked him about the future for the site and senior management. He never mentioned any type of coup to buy the factory although Im sure I would have been the last person he might tell.

He is an old family friend and I trust his comments.

Here you go Berty, you said he was 2nd in command.. How many second in commands can there be..
    IMO your just trolling. This a real life situation and we can do without people coming on this thread trolling and making up things. If what you say is true back it up, there are people out there and on here who are very very worried. Is what you said true?? Is your "source" good enough for them people?? I really hope you're telling the truth

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Here you go Berty, you said he was 2nd in command.. How many second in commands can there be..
    IMO your just trolling. This a real life situation and we can do without people coming on this thread trolling and making up things. If what you say is true back it up, there are people out there and on here who are very very worried. Is what you said true?? Is your "source" good enough for them people?? I really hope you're telling the truth

Berty worked for Dell and his dad is a manager there....cop on...think before you post.

Someone I know working in software reckons this restructuring will only prolong the agony of Dell's death. Reckon's with the competition out there that Dell isn't going to exist in 10 years time, maybe 5....and before you dismiss that, think of AST, Wang, Commodore etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

ninty9er wrote: »
    Berty worked for Dell and his dad is a manager there....cop on...think before you post.

Ninty9er... what do u mean cop.. think before you post??? How do think i would know who worked in dell and who works there belonging to berty?? Can i read minds like you can?? get a grip... What was said was trolling... people like you ae coming on here and saying things willy nilly just for the trill of it... tolling!!! maybe you should cop on!!! And if Berty wanted me to know he worked in dell and his dad is a manager there he could have pm me, he doesn't need you pippin up for him. my post has been up here for 2 days now, plenty of time for him to reply. He didn't want to or feel the need to reply, so you just decide to troll, trol , troll..... go troll ur ass somewhere else ...loser

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

How do think i would know who worked in dell and who works there belonging to berty?? Can i read minds like you can?? get a grip... What was said was trolling... people like you ae coming on here and saying things willy nilly just for the trill of it... tolling!!! maybe you should cop on!!! And if Berty wanted me to know he worked in dell and his dad is a manager there he could have pm me, he doesn't need you pippin up for him. my post has been up here for 2 days now, plenty of time for him to reply. He didn't want to or feel the need to reply, so you just decide to troll, trol , troll..... go troll ur ass somewhere else ...loser

He said it on the forum already. YOU are the one coming on here ripping the end out of a story that doesn't exist, which is the whole point people like myself and Berty are trying to make here.

Me...trolling???
    Get over yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

ohhhh this is getting good...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

ninty9er wrote: »

Ninty9er... what do u mean cop.. think before you post??? How do think i would know who worked in dell and who works there belonging to berty?? Can i read minds like you can?? get a grip... What was said was trolling... people like you ae coming on here and saying things willy nilly just for the trill of it... tolling!!! maybe you should cop on!!! And if Berty wanted me to know he worked in dell and his dad is a manager there he could have pm me, he doesn't need you pippin up for him. my post has been up here for 2 days now, plenty of time for him to reply. He didn't want to or feel the need to reply, so you just decide to troll, trol , troll..... go troll ur ass somewhere else ...loser

Less of the txt speak and leave the the troll hunting to the moderators mkay.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

ohhhh this is getting good...

um. no it isn't thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement