Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 09

Options
  • 22-12-2008 3:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Guy I am in my late 20's and I kinda wnat to repeat my leaving next June. Can someone link me to some info and how to apply and sue dates etc. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

https://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ca&sc=ca

From that page:
    The Ordinary Closing date for External Applications is Friday 30th January 2009.

Applications received in the period 31st January 2009 to 13th February 2009 will be accepted on payment of a late fee of €30.00 per subject in addition to the normal fee.

Applications will not be accepted from 14th February 2009 other than in very exceptional circumstances and on payment of a late fee of €49.00 per subject in addition to the normal fee. Entries for subjects with a practical, oral or project component will not be accepted at this stage.

Advertisement