Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On a shopping spree for games - need suggestions.

Options
  • 22-12-2008 6:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone, I have been shopping for a while online and have been through many of the sites that have dozens of products but the range is somewhat to a limited extent. I did not found myself pondering around and was left with a few choices. I have my interest’s mainly in games (I just love them) and would like to check out some of the new stuff available on web. I would like to know the places that you people do your online shopping from.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

For PC games I use Steam and for 360 games use Play-asia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I use amazon.co.uk for 90% of my non-hardware related purchases. Failing that, I just buy in my local gamestation shop or purchase/download from Steam.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

lol saw this. google what he said, lads :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

lol saw this. google what he said, lads :P

Lol, bot........but why?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Haha, typical shill. Posts like these are allowed followed up by some other random new poster (with terrible English) recommending some unknown online store.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rubinlowe

There are a lot of sites that sell games products. Nowadays, online shopping has picked up its pace with people saving their time and making their purchase of products easy. Recently, I was referred to an online sopping venue by my cousin that has a good database ofgame products with a varied selection. The recent one I purchased was final soccer 09 which is a delight to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I <3 koneko

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Behold! I can predict the future!

Advertisement