Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to frame a jersey

Options
  • 22-12-2008 8:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have an Arsenal jersey at home that I have since the unbeaten season 4 seasons ago. It is signed by all the players. I want to get the jersey framed but I don't want to pay an arm and leg. At the end of the day its only wood and glass. I've tried 2 places in town and they both quoted 100 euro and 120 euro Which is awful. I thought it would only be about 40 quid. all I want is the frame like I can nail the thing myself.

Anyway, does anyone know where I can get a cheap one?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

There's a place on Catherine st called cummins picture framing or something like that. I'd say you 'lll pay about 80 to 100 quid for it alright. Tis steep alright but thats what the charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Why not frame it yourself? try to find a big enough cheap, horrible, tacky picture with a decent frame (and glas) (the kind of bleeding heart jesus or mystic landscapes - you know what i mean) in the euroshops or guiney's and put it in at home? might be cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Why not frame it yourself? try to find a big enough cheap, horrible, tacky picture with a decent frame (and glas) (the kind of bleeding heart jesus or mystic landscapes - you know what i mean) in the euroshops or guiney's and put it in at home? might be cheaper!

+1

Got it in the old Marys of Limerick, 10 euro, did the job on a 'pool jersey I got signed outside melwood after training...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

I did the same. I bought a cheap picture, turned i pic backwords so I had a white background and folde the shirt nicely ontop of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

What a let down. I thought this thread was going to be about you sitching up a bullock for a crime he didn't commit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

must frame my maradona argentina jersey

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Yea I was thinkin of that too. I'd it is the best thing to do.

Advertisement