Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Star Trek: Next Generation - 20th Anniversary Complete Set (49 Discs) [€69.99@Play]

2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

superfly wrote: »
    when do you fit in **** time?

Ensign Ro's episodes i guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

It is now on Play.com at £69.99, but guess what, the euro price is €244.00. Are they for real!?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭nephster

bromley52 wrote: »
    It is now on Play.com at £69.99, but guess what, the euro price is €244.00. Are they for real!?

That's Playtrade; it shows the lowest prices for those willing to ship outside the UK. Only two traders will.

So the correct price is £144 = €244, still ludicrous, but would cover that guy's increased shipping etc.

Glad I got mine for the sale price, many thanks OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Amazing price (mis-price?) @ sendit here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

No, must not be a misprint because TheHut and Asda-Ent have the same price (same company)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Just ordered it from Asda, thanks Steve O. Was never really into it, but will be nice to add to my collection and I'm sure I'll watch it someday!:o

steve 0 wrote: »
    Amazing price (mis-price?) @ sendit here

It was there earlier but I get "the page you requested cannot be found" now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

downloading 8000 minutes of startrek episodes might take a while

Should be in time for the 40th anniversary...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭chasm

Its now E455.49/£402.89 on sendit and £408.93 on asda entertainment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Nooo, thats twice i've missed it now :( ****ing time difference

lindtee wrote: »
    Just ordered it from Asda, thanks Steve O. Was never really into it, but will be nice to add to my collection and I'm sure I'll watch it someday!:o

Anyone else manage to order it from asda or sendit?
    Haven't got a cancellation email as of yet, and the last time I ordered a mispriced item from the sister company-the hut, it arrived! (was entourage-season 1 & 2 for around 5stg)
    I'm not usually hopeful about these sort of things but am about this one:)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I see an eBay seller has it for for £85 fyi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Just got the cancellation email from Asda
    Hi XXXXX XXXXXX

Thanks for placing your order with ASDA Entertainment Online, order number XXXXXXX

We are sorry to advise that your order for Star Trek The Next Generation [20th Anniversary Collection] is no longer available at our suppliers. Please be assured that we have contacted alternative sources and regrettably we were unable to obtain your item.
    Your order has been cancelled and no payment has been taken.

This product will be removed from our website in due course.

Thanks for your patience, should you have any further questions please contact us through your online account message centre or on 0845 3666 977 and we will be happy to help you.

Many Thanks,

ASDA Entertainment Team

Just got the cancellation email from Asda

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

Got a mail from Send-it saying that my cancellation was successful. When I wrote stating that I never cancelled, I got a generic unavailable, tried other suppliers, item will be remoed from website, blah, blah, blah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Just got this ameil from Asda, with the Title "Failed Cancelation"
    Dear Mr xxxxx xxxxxx,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately it has not been possible to cancel your item(s) as it is being prepared for dispatch.

Your Order: xxxxx
    Quantity Title Price
    1 Star Trek The Next Generation [20th Anniversary Collection] GBP 39.93

Once your order has arrived, if you no longer require it please refer to our returns policy on the website, at: http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/. We will issue you with a refund upon receipt of your returned item.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Should you need any further help, please login to your account and contact our customer services colleagues who will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Asda Entertainment Team

Asda Entertainment

Tel: 0845 3666 977

Asda Stores Ltd, Registered in England No. 464777. Registered Office: Asda House, Southbank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD

Shows up as cancelled in my order history, but it looks like i'm still in with a chance. A few other people have gotten the same email from Send-it aswell.

Just got this ameil from Asda, with the Title "Failed Cancelation"

Shows up as cancelled in my order history, but it looks like i'm still in with a chance. A few other people have gotten the same email from Send-it aswell.

Got the same email too. Be nice if I got it!!

Advertisement