Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas dinner in dublin

Options
  • 22-12-2008 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

will be visiting a relation in the matter in dublin on christmas day, anyone know where i could head for a decent dinner with the family in dublin on christmas day.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Vic_Mackey

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Was in the Westin hotel (Westmoreland St) a few years ago with my father, pricey, but good meal/service.

I'd phoned around a lot of hotels and many were closed or residents only.

Think I posted details of a few last year, a search should find it.

(Also, you could face lengthy waits for taxis if you're planning on taking them.
    That day we ended up waiting 2 hours while the hotel tried about 4 different companies, not that it bothered us as we were comfortable in the bar.
    And got let down a few years ago when I had one pre-booked Christmas morning and they left me down, ended up having to walk miles and being late for Christmas lunch)

[edit]
    Found the thread from last year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

The Radisson in Booterstown. I will be there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement