Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top of Patio Heater FOUND!

Options
  • 22-12-2008 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

am living in the grove and in a bizarre twist of events i woke this morning to find the whole top piece of a patio heater in my garden!!! (silver, metal complete with gas connecting tube!) looks like it might have caught in the wind and blown in from a neighbouring house (ive been away the last 2 days so only noticed it now).

if you're missing or know of anyone else who is missing aforementioned top of heater then please just PM me to arrange collection. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

seriously, no takers!? this is the whole top part of an outdoor heater - flying saucer style top, gas burny bit with all the holes in and a big tube. cant believe its not been missed!! :confused:

anyways, ive stored it in the shed so if the owner is ever found then feel free to PM me. ;)

Advertisement