Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adonis

• 22-12-2008 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Went in there Saturday to get me right ear pierced (match up with the left) and was pierced by a bald fat chap. Don't know who he is.

Anyways he asked me to pick out the earring i wanted and did and i asked could I get another for me left. He said yes all going grand. He pierced me and I paid him. As I was leaving my girlfriedn said that my ear pouring blood, I said ah you're over reacting anyway seen a mirror and saw that there was blood on me jacket and t-shirt.Went back into him and he said here's a tissue without even looking at me, he had more interest in talking to his friends.

Also when I got home i noticed that one of the earrings he gave me was bigger than the other so I had to change the fresh piercing with a pair I had.

And is it ok to use table salt?

Just thought I'd post my experience with Adonis up and see what other ones were had.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Don't use table salt!!!!!

You need to use proper sea salt in any soaks that you use!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

What's wrong with table? :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

It usually has iodine in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Better go get some sea salt, thanks.

Advertisement