Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung tocco pink available at carphonewarehouse

• 22-12-2008 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi
    i have missed the deadline to order a samsung tocco in pink online at o2 , so i was wondering is the samsung tocco in pink available in carphonewarehouse , i am in killarney and as far as i know there is'nt an o2 store . if it is'nt available from cpw when can i order online again from o2

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

you've completly missed the boat I think, drop into a few local 02 stores or dealers and you might be able to pick up one;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 boo1706

just found an o2 store in killarney will call in tomorrow and hopefully will be able to get one ,

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

boo1706 wrote: »
    just found an o2 store in killarney will call in tomorrow and hopefully will be able to get one ,

thanks

Why not call them and get them to put one aside for you.

Advertisement