Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to get the man who has everything!

Options
  • 22-12-2008 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Need some help on something for my husband. Have got him games for his PS3, clothes etc but wanted to get him something for about €150 to go with them. I seen someone mention before here a media hard drive? Are these any good? He likes his laptop and downloads a lot of movies and music but already has a portable drive (small enough). Would a media one be any different. Had also thought about a sat nav but not sure one at that price would be any good.
    So can anyone help on the above or suggest some gadget for that price?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭sc9736

google I want one of those its a really good website with loads of gadgets on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

You could get him another portable harddrive, got a 750gb one in Aldi for around the 110 mark, so presume 150 would buy you one that size in an electrical place. A man can never have enough room! :) A media harddrive is nearly the same thing, just often small with connectors for tvs and such.

Advertisement