Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGH! Help! PDA Sync Disaster!!

• 22-12-2008 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

AAAAGHHH!

I sync my PDA (a not-very-young HP Ipaq running Windows Mobile) with my computers in work and at home.

I sync my PDA with my work computer each work day but sync with my home computer less regularly.

I use Outlook Tasks to keep track of various things I'm working on in work.

This weekend, for the first time in a couple of weeks, I synced my PDA with my home computer. Today I synced my PDA with my work computer. And it seems that some of my Outlook Tasks have been replaced with older versions of the same Task.

Questions:
    1. Can I retrieve the original (more up to date) Tasks?
    2. How can I stop the PDA overwriting more recent data on either computer? (I assume that's what's gone wrong. I've checked the settings and have made sure than my computers have precedence over the data on my PDA and that where both are changed the data remains unresolved).

Help! (Pretty please!)

Advertisement