Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox to pc connection stuffed

• 22-12-2008 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

ive had this working for a year and then teh gf goes adn cleans up and suddenly it stops working .. computer doesnt appear in the my videos part of the xbox... xbox live is working so is my pc's wireless ..any ideas? please and so close to xmas too

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Wow, everyone in the Fifa league were wondering if you had dropped off the Earth...obviously you still exist but couldn't be bothered answering any messages sent to you?

Ask your gf, maybe she unplugged something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Maybe the connection between your pc and xbox is vanishing into a blackhole like all the messages sent to you about playing matches in the league :rolleyes:

Sounds like your xbox isnt seeing the pc on the network, try setting up the media sharing again maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭bonkers

wheres the xmas spirit people.. i didnt realise it was life or death league.. just kick me out of it..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

bonkers wrote: »
    wheres the xmas spirit people.. i didnt realise it was life or death league.. just kick me out of it..

Why join if you arent going to play and ruin the league for everyone else, you wouldnt even answer messages. Someone else could have had your spot, you could have just said you werent going to play.
    Like i said above check the media sharing options and redo them if needs be so that the pc sees the xbox and visa versa.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

bonkers wrote: »

If you had actually relpied to any of us and said that about a month ago, someone could have taken your place. The fact you kept ignoring everyone was pretty insulting.

Axwell could be onto something, you should take his advice about the media sharing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement