Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone user, upgrading to Iphone 3G

• 22-12-2008 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I recently discovered (err...20 mins ago) that you can now get an Iphone 3G for €49-129 on my price plan (100euro). So I'm thinking about getting one. As I said on a previous thread, I've had one or two (very minor, but very annoying) glitches with my regular old Iphone, and if they're this cheap I may as well get the 3G.

A few niggling issues though:

1) If I buy the 3G, will I be gazzumped in a few months with a fantastic new model of the Iphone (as many people were by the 3G)

2) Can stored text messages be transferred from my old Iphone to the 3G model, via bluetooth, in the same way as contacts can be transferred (via Outlook, or whatever)

Tech dunce here, so once gain I'd appreciate any advice.

Many thanks

Advertisement