Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN2 Soz

Options
  • 22-12-2008 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey folks,

As it's Christmas I've been laden with presents to get but this year I'm stumped trying to find a rather obscure game:

Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm Of Zehir.

Now I play (and mod) video games myself so I'm no clutz, far from it, but it seems everywhere I go the staff are oblivious to its existence. One guy in Game thought it was a WOW expansion!:eek:

From my recollection, NWN2 didn't set the world on fire but it was a big release, especially if they thought it was necessary to make a 2nd expansion pack. So, in theory, it shouldn't be too difficult to find.

Have any of you guys got this game? If so, where the hell did you get it on this Atari-ignored Island?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭Niska

Picked it up this morning in Game (Limerick, Cruises St). €20.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hey folks,

As it's Christmas I've been laden with presents to get but this year I'm stumped trying to find a rather obscure game:

Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm Of Zehir.

Now I play (and mod) video games myself so I'm no clutz, far from it, but it seems everywhere I go the staff are oblivious to its existence. One guy in Game thought it was a WOW expansion!:eek:

From my recollection, NWN2 didn't set the world on fire but it was a big release, especially if they thought it was necessary to make a 2nd expansion pack. So, in theory, it shouldn't be too difficult to find.

Have any of you guys got this game? If so, where the hell did you get it on this Atari-ignored Island?

Got in Game in Dublin. There was a copy on the shelf in the Ilac centre last Friday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ive seen it in game in cork and zavvi and gamestop.

Advertisement