Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal in Ennis

• 22-12-2008 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in Ennis that plays decent heavy metal.....I'm talking proper stuff and not just the bands in Charlies doing covers of acdc.

Let me know if there is and are they any good......an urgent matter of sanity

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

upsatairs Brandon's of a saturday you'd get some pantera and a bit of rage against the machine, but you get some **** aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Insulting_Bitch

Brandon's is best avoided....don't wanna be surrounded by 15 year olds drinking smirnoff ice to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

If Brandons ain't your scene, then no where in town is going to please you. Brandons is as close as you will get to metal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

The crowd in Brandons aren't that young. Of if they're young they're not the annoying types you find in Charlie Stewarts and those other dives.

Keep a look out for Driven Assault. They play Brandons quite often and although I'm not really into metal they've impressed me alot the few times I've caught them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

Lucas's used have good metal down the back bar, but I think that was before it got a makeover. Many moons ago since I was in there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Lukies, a real tale of two cities, always has been, and always will be.

Advertisement