Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! PLEASE!!!

Options
  • 22-12-2008 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET MY MY MOBILE PHONE UNBLOCKED?
    GOT AN UPGRADE AND GAVE OLD ONE TO MY SISTER AND SHE WANTS TO USE AN O2 SIM INSTEAD OF THE METEOR ONE.

LETTERKENNY/STRANORLAR AREA

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

what kinda phone is it .

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tonybhoy72

NOKIA 7373 twist phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

could just ring meteor and tell em your going on holidays and want to use the phone abroad. They might give you unlock codes for free

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

If all else fails (and Im open to correction on this) I think Dolans just over the bridge at Lifford on the Strabane road may be able to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

your man with the stall at the square in letterkenny is very good. hes usually there every saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

muffler wrote: »
    If all else fails (and Im open to correction on this) I think Dolans just over the bridge at Lifford on the Strabane road may be able to do it.
    You are right, Dolans do it.

Advertisement